Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm Back to my Blogger

yeah...i miss3d this thing so much...

I've b33n up with a lot of my busin3ss3s these few weeks [ months? ]

i've done my MULTIPLY account:
http://buttmanandfriends.multiply.com/
there.... and i've done innovations on my other spaces [friendster; myspace] just check it out.

and in school? KILLER!!!! im up with exams, projects group works, NCAE, coll3g3...yeah!! COLL3G3... Im gettin' my ass ready for college. Im busy planning...most probably i would like to go to MAKATI MED and take BS Nursing there... hmmm... i wonder... 4 years to go and im done with school!!! but there's one thing that has been haunting me since, months to go, I'm about to march on that isle with our white vest and cap... i remember when I graduated in Elementary, it was all fun! like im excited we're turning high school!!! but now the feeling is different, Im afraid i'm gonna lose these people who I spent my most with for years, i've spent most of my days with them than with my family... Im gonna miss them like hell!!! But goodbyes are inevitable part of our lives, besides, im on for college some more months!!! yeah \m/


hey i have to sleep na...
see you again!!
au revoir! Ü

No comments: