Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Day in The Market (Palengke)

June 21...


Today, we went to the market to buy deli's... It's been months since I stepped on that market again, I felt awkward that moment because the path we are walking is so :) hahah! like it's kindof muddy and I am wearing pants because I never thought mom would bring me there again, i should've worn my shorts instead if I knew we'll be there in the first place, anyways, our first stop is the fish section, we bought Tilapia, they are selling live fishes there and under the counter is a big pail with water and they are storing the other fishes that aren't supposed to be sold yet... Next is the seafood section, we bought tahong there, no comment...hahha.. btw, while walking inside the market, there was this old lady ahead of me who walks so slow!!! Darn! she's like blocking my way when I walk to the right, she also goes there too, when I am going left, she's also walking left... she started my annoyment! (does this word exist? hahah) anyways, this is a tiring day for me, and to sum it all, It's kindof fun...hahaha!

No comments: